25 January, 2013

NEW ETWINNING PROJECT

The impulse to create a new eTwinning project arose from my idea to film a Postcrossing Tutorial video. My Czech school was involved in sending and receiving postcards since October 2012. Since then lots of pupils kept asking us: "What is Postcrossing?" I thought it would be nice to film a tutorial about how the postcrossing works and at the same time got the idea of turning it into an eTwinning project. I placed an advert about looking for an eTwinning partner in the eTwinning system. There was really nobody interested in this project and at the time when Tugba from Turkey replied, I was even thinking to stop looking. However, when Tugba asked: "So when are we starting?" it was clear there WILL be a new eTwinning project devoted to our new hobby!

No comments:

Post a Comment